Pics4U

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is it Friday yet? nooooooooooo!

Trying to come up with something to say everyday will be quite a challenge...what could possibly be important enough to say everyday...well...we shall see...

I did start on the video clips of my bike ride...it's a 2 mile ride...takes about 10 minutes, and with 102 picture clips, it makes a 1:42 movie...so it's much faster...no sound...but it still looks neat...I'll definitely have to improve on it...but at least the wheels are turnin'! :))


And, I got started on the garage...filling up the 'new' shelf...it'll be so nice to be able to actually find things when you need them...:)

And, I've published 4 stories on Examiner.com in 4 days...if I can do tomorrow...that'll be my goal...we shall see...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment